I wanted to share one of my favorite clean-eats recipe with you! It seams like a cheat… but its not, and it’s so delicious!
Ingredients: Yields 4-6 Servings
2 Large Chicken Breast
2 C of Brown Rice
1 Can of Peas & Carrots or 1 bag frozen
1 Can of Water Chestnuts
Low Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Vay - Veri Veri Teryaki Sauce
- Fill a large sauce pan with 4 cups of water and add 2 cups of brown rice, boil for about 25 minutes
- Set your oven to 375 degrees: SEASON YOUR CHICKEN FIRST and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Seasonings: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, salt and Pepper, Spike (optional)
- Once the above items have about 10 minutes left to cook; scramble your two eggs with salt and pepper
- Drain your rice; add the peas, carrots, eggs, and soy sauce to taste. Softly mix together in a large serving bowl.
- Remove cooked chicken and cube it, grease a frying pan with coconut oil spray, add your chicken and add 2 Tbsp of Soy Vay Teriyaki Sauce. Add the can of drained water chestnuts and Sauté together for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and water chestnuts to the rice bowl mixture, stir in the ingredients softly and serve hot!
There you have it, in just 35 minutes you have dinner for the whole family! This is a hit in my household.